Ready Stock: 3-7 working days
Pre Order: 10-14 working days
What it is: A daily, gentle exfoliating, pH balancing, pore tightening & skin hydrating toner. Boosted with Pre-Biotics and Pro-Biotics to balance skin microbiome and accelerate the recovery of skin's barrier function
Why it's awesome:
- Formulated for all skin types. This toner is very lightweight and glides on the skin effortlessly before absorbing quickly & completely
- PHAs are next generation AHAs. They not just exfoliate gently, but also functions as humectants. Further, Gluconolactone (PHA used in this formula) provides up to 50% protection against UV radiation
- Formulated with Prebiotics and Probiotics to balance skin microbiome and enhance natural defence barriers of the skin. Also boosted with multiple humectants for multi-level hydration
- High quality ingredients including Gluconolactone sourced from Jungbunzlauer, Switzerland and Prorenew Complex CLR from CLR Chemisches, Germany
- Fragrance Free
- Mild Exfoliant
- Tightens Pores
- Alcohol Free
- pH: 4.0 - 4.5
What does it?
This toner is very lightweight and glides on the skin effortlessly before absorbing quickly & completely.
Who is this product for?
Anyone looking for a superbly gentle, multi-functional toner for daily use.
How To Use
- Use it right after cleaning in AM and PM. Take a few drops on a cotton pad, enough to soak it completely. Apply over your entire face by sweeping across the swab
- It’s a leave-on product so should not be rinsed after application
- Allow it to get completely absorbed in your skin (takes about 5-10 min). Follow it with your daily serums and moisturizer
- When using during the day, always wear a broad-spectrum sunscreen SPF 30 or above
Aqua, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Butylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Inulin, Lactococcus Ferment Lysate, Saccharide Isomerate, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Xylitol, Salicylic Acid, Allantoin, Trehalose, Glycerin, Sodium Polyglutamate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lysine, Histidine, Arginine, Aspartic Acid, Threonine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Proline, Glycine, Alanine, Valine, Methionine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Tyrosine, Phenylalanine, Cysteine, Ethoxydiglycol, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate
*Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.