Pre Order: 10-14 working days
Starring azelaic acid – naturally found in grains and produced by the yeast that lives on normal skin – The Ordinary’s Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% is a multitasking miracle. An effective antioxidant, this formulation protects skin from free radical damage, brightens tone, improves texture, and minimizes the appearance of blemishes. What’s more, unlike many acids, this one does not cause irritation – in fact, it’s been shown to reduce redness and rosacea. Offering a high-purity (10%) concentration in a lightweight cream-gel system, The Ordinary makes this amazing acid effortlessly easy to use and suitable for all skin types.
- Azelaic acid is the hero ingredient of The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10%.
- Azelaic acid has therapeutic efficacy in acne and hyper-pigmentary skin disorders. It is also safe to use during pregnancy.
- However, over-the-counter azelaic acid isn't as strong as prescription azelaic acid.
How To Use
- Apply an even layer of The Ordinary Azelaic Acid Suspension 10% onto clean, dry, and unbroken skin.
- When applying the product onto the skin, avoid contact with the eye and mouth areas.
- If the product causes irritation, discontinue using the product, and consult with a physician or dermatologist.
*Pre-caution: Azelaic acid can also cause side effects (burning, itching, stinging, and drying) in some people.
Aqua (Water), Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Dimethicone, Azelaic Acid, Dimethicone/Bis-Isobutyl PPG-20 Crosspolymer, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polysilicone-11, Isohexadecane, Tocopherol, Trisodium.
*Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.